General Sales Conditions
1. The goods are delivered as described on the invoice or in the quotation.
2. The goods are delivered within the period as agreed between both parties, taking into account the usual tolerance of their own nature or sector.
3. Delivery is made to the seller, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4. The goods are transported at the expense and risk of the buyer.
5. At the conclusion of the purchase / sale, the buyer accepts the goods in the condition in which they are. He has subjected the goods to a thorough inspection in advance and has not found any defects. In view of the sector and the nature of the goods, recourse to compensation from the seller or cancellation of the transaction is not possible under any circumstances.
6. With regard to possible defects in the delivered goods, application is made of the law of September 1, 2004 on the protection of the consumer when selling consumer goods.
7. Our deliveries are payable in cash.
8. The delivered merchandise remains our property as long as the full price (principal, costs and interests) has not been paid. The acquirer bears the risks from the delivery. He must keep the goods in their condition. In the absence of payment of the invoice on the 3rd day after the registered mail of a reminder, the agreement can be dissolved by us by operation of law and by means of a simple statement sent by registered mail. All this without prejudice to the payment of compensation by the defaulting buyer.
9. In the event of non-payment of the invoice on the due date, interest will be claimed by operation of law and without notice of default. This default interest is calculated on the basis of the reference interest rate of the European Central Bank.
10. In addition, without notice of default, the outstanding invoice amount will be increased by 10% with a minimum of EUR 50 by way of compensation for extrajudicial collection costs and contractual damage, without prejudice to other relevant collection costs.
11. All our agreements are governed by Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, the court of Veurne (RPR Gent, Veurne division) has jurisdiction.