Family Antiques BV undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR), which has been in force since May 25, 2018.
This means that:
- personal data is collected and processed:
- to perform a service or a contract (e.g. online ticket).
- to provide information regarding the operation, services, offer and future activities of Family Antiques BV (e.g. newsletter).
- for statistical purposes, historical research and archiving in the public interest.
- personal data is not kept longer than necessary.
- personal data is not passed on to third parties the user always has access to his data and can have it corrected or removed.
- technical and organizational security measures protect the data against unauthorized processing or accidental loss.
All questions about this can be directed to Family Antiques BV